Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Matching Dresses!




The sun was in their eyes but they still look adorable!












Toothless grins on both girls ;) Bethany just lost her 5th tooth!!



I have wanted to dress my girls in matching outfits from the second we found out that we were having a girl! But with a 6 year age gap finding matching outfits was not an easy task. I met my friend Bronwyn at Becky's baby shower this winter, and she has an adorable line of kids clothes. She let me select the fabric and style of dress, and all I had to do was measure the kids...she did a fantastic job, and I cannot wait to order more!! Thanks Bronwyn and Animal Craze Kids!


To shop Bronwyn's super cute stuff go to www.animalcrazekids.com or find her on facebook at www.facebook.com/#!/bronest

No comments:

Post a Comment