Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Grader!

Seems like just a few days ago she was wearing size 2T and giant sunglasses!


Now she is my beautiful first grader! <3 you so much Bethany Brooke! Can't wait for you to get home and tell me all about it!




As I walked away from dropping her off I got a little teary eyed....not nearly as bad as the sob fest that was last year. She was of course so pumped for first grade she could hardly stand it! I talked to her this morning about what to do if there was another earthquake, I told her to pray and ask Jesus for a big Jesus hug if she got scared. She said, "He's right here with us Mom, we're good"


Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.
 1 Timothy 4:12



No comments:

Post a Comment