Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Bucha Comes to visit!

Kisses!!


She has the magic touch at nap time!!
I know what you're thinking, what is a Bucha?! Bucha is what my best friend's nieces and nephews call her, and it is also what my kiddos will call her. Bucha is my bestest friend and she came to visit!! I was so happy that she was able to make it for a weekend visit! Rachel and I have been friends for pretty much our entire lives...I'm thinking it was around 4th or 5th grade when we started hanging out. She was my maid of honor, and I just love our friendship. We are the type of friends that can go weeks without talking and fall right back to normal without skipping a beat. We are finally out of the crazy time of life where we don't get to talk everyday because she graduated from St. Mary's Law School this summer and just took the bar exam! She starts her big fancy attorney gig in a month and before starting that job she came to see us! It was so so so great to get some real girl time. She is such an amazing woman and we had some conversations that were very different from any we have had before. It was so nice to take a few days to hang out and get to know each other as grown ups....if you want to call us that. It was great to bounce ideas off of each other about what we see God's plan for marriage looking like in our lives (she is engaged to an amazing dude who also graduated this year from St Mary's Law), and of course nobody has as much fun people watching as we do!! It was a great time of rejuvenation for me, and I loved watching her with my kids. She is the best Bucha ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment