Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

1st Grade?!

1 week from today Bethany starts first grade! WHAT?! I cannot believe she is already going back to school, and that it is already time for first grade. This means real homework, sitting at her own desk, more responsibility! I still remember Mrs. Lander's first grade class, and it was intimidating....I pray that Bethany gets a teacher who is more into fun than my first grade teacher.

We have been making the rounds to all of the get you ready appointments. Doctor, Dentist, and the all important trip to the Salon. Now that she is in first grade I decided I would treat her to her first official salon haircut (she usually gets her hair trimmed at super cuts with daddy). She is obsessed with it, and looks so beautiful and grown up. They cut about 1.5 inches off and took a little of the bulk out of the back. Those of you who know B, know that the kid has more hair than anyone needs!! Here are her before and afters!

The night before, she was helping baby sis in the Jenny Jump Up!

After! Look out first grade!!! HERE SHE COMES!




Good luck to my little bumble B! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment