Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Check list..

When we started our house hunt I had a long list of wants and needs. Throughout the searching process I eliminated several things from this list because I had to realize that to have everything we would have to increase our budget by thousands of dollars (like 100,000 more than we wanted to spend). I had come to the conclusion that I would not have a large fenced in yard, or stainless appliances, or a unique looking home, and if I got one of these things I would probably have to sacrifice the other. The Lord's timing and provision was so perfect and he knew what I wanted and what I thought I needed. Despite my pickiness our realtor stuck it out, and my husband trusted my judgement. The Lord's perfect timing and amazing blessings provided a unique looking brick rambler, on .6 of an acre, with granite counter tops in the kitchen AND bathrooms, stainless appliances, and a garage. I am so in awe at how he answered our prayers for this house, and how he put people on our path that would provide all the answers for everything from financing to a moving van. Our Lord is sovereign and no matter how in control we think we are, he has the reins. It is up to us not to take the bit, and let him lead us in the right direction!

1 comment:

  1. Ryan, thank you so much for your sweet and encouraging words about our exciting news!!! We are so humbled that the Lord is allowing us to welcome another sweet little life:) "as for God His ways are perfect"... So excited for the awesome provision He has blessed you guys with!!! Congrats on finding the right home for your sweet family:) hope your week is filled with joy!

    Love and Blessings,
    Whitney :)

    ReplyDelete