Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Bridesmaid bootcamp!

1 year from now I will be finishing up the biggest wedding season ever! 3 of my bridesmaids are getting hitched...what's that mean for me you ask??? Oh that means I get to stand up with 3 of the most amazing women in my life as they marry the men of their dreams!

Sounds awesome right? It is!! What's the catch??? I am not ready for those photos....so I have started my very own bridesmaid bootcamp with myself.
I have a plan to lose the extra 20 lbs I somehow found after getting married. I have until June of next year when the first one ties the knot. I am working out every week day with a different workout scheduled for each day. I am loving it so far! This morning was the first day of week 2! I love the hour and a half to myself each morning, and that Madi is well taken care of in the nursery at the gym. The girl that works in there goes to Lifepoint, so I know she will care for Madison properly! I am so excited to get into a routine, and it seems to work well for Madison as she plays and gets to socialize with other babies in the morning and takes a good nap when we get home allowing me to get some housework done!

The 2 on my left in this photo and the one on the far right are the lovely brides to be! Congrats Ashley, Rachel, and Janell!!


No comments:

Post a Comment