Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Daniel Fast mid way update!

We are on day 15 of 21 of our Daniel Fast! It has gone by really fast and has been way easier than I had expected. The Lord has provided us with so many resources for recipes and so much support from our friends! Of course we have gotten several looks from people who do not understand, several people who think we are just 'on a diet', and even people who question our motives in fasting. I feel amazing, and have found that I really enjoy the light feeling of not being weighed down by all of the junk in our food. Not eating sugar and preservatives makes me feel so much better! The Lord is revealing so much to Justin and I about discipline, and it is spilling over into other areas of our lives as well. In fact we are getting back on our cash, envelopes, and Dave Ramsey plan starting Saturday.

I will write a full update next week, and will be doing a guest post on http://www.wholesomemother.com/. Stay tuned for a full update!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Girl, just stopping by to say hello. I can't wait to hear all about how the Lord worked on your mind and body during this fast. I think it's such a great idea. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete